Sponsored | Find out why House & Home’s Lauren Petroff and Morgan Michener — a self-proclaimed laundry lover — can’t wait to try out Miele’s new W1 washer and T1 dryer (http://bit.ly/mielew1t1). Great for condos, small spaces and homes, this duo works stacked or side-by-side with or without pedestals, plus the ventless dryer makes it easy to install on a second floor. The washer automatically dispenses the right amount of laundry detergent, works for delicate fabrics and offers a QuickIntenseWash hygiene cycle that’s ideal for refreshing slipcovers in less than an hour. (Perfect for Lauren’s dog!) The dryer’s SoftSteam steam smoothing process yields wrinkle-free napkins, tablecloths, bedding and clothes. After watching the video, enter to win* a Miele FashionMaster steam ironing system worth $3,599 at http://houseandhome.com/miele.
Presented by Miele http://bit.ly/mielew1t1.
*No purchase necessary. Contest open to residents of Canada only, excluding Quebec. Contest closes September 23, 2018. See complete rules at http://houseandhome.com/miele.
MORE DESIGN INSPIRATION
• Subscribe to H&H’s YouTube Channel https://goo.gl/IZae51
• Beautiful photo galleries https://houseandhome.com/galleries/
CONNECT WITH HOUSE & HOME!
• Facebook https://facebook.com/houseandhomemaga…
• Instagram https://instagram.com/houseandhomemag/
• Pinterest https://pinterest.com/houseandhome/
• Twitter https://twitter.com/HouseandHome